PowerTap Powercal Strap (Bluetooth)
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Computer Spares See the latest products
New in Computer Spares
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The PowerTap PowerCal heart rate strap is the world’s first power meter calculated from a heart rate... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The PowerTap PowerCal heart rate strap is the world’s first power meter calculated from a heart rate. Most pro riders will use power meters to determine the effort they put through the pedals. They also use a heart rate monitor to measure the physiological impact of that effort.
However, power meters are still luxury items for those with the bank balance to afford it. For many of us, we simply don’t have access to that power data to refine and hone our riding performance. The PowerTap PowerCal strap actually translates heart rate data in power-based training Watts, Kilojoules and peak power etc.
This is the culmination of intensive testing and research by PowerTap engineers and the University of Colorado, Boulder.
*HR Bluetooth strap only
first ever power meter calculated from heart rate
most affordable way to begin power training
- Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ compatible