Praxis 1X 104 BCD Wave Chainring
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Spares See the latest products
RRP: £35.95 Save £6.00
New in Spares
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Tough enough for Enduro, Downhill, and also weight conscious for XC riding, Praxis MTN Wave™ rings a... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionTough enough for Enduro, Downhill, and also weight conscious for XC riding, Praxis MTN Wave™ rings are machined from 7075 T6 aluminium and hard anodized to take a beating. Licensed and developed in conjunction with Mountain Racing Products, the Wave™ pattern tooth profile applies alternating lateral force to each chain link to actively retain the chain to the ring – going beyond narrow/wide implementations that rely solely on friction, while allowing room for mud, debris, and grit to escape. The Wave™ design also wears more slowly than competing designs by spreading the load over larger surface areas.
PLEASE NOTE: Chainring bolts are NOT included.
• Installs on 4-arm 104BCD MTB Crank.
• RD- Must use ‘CLUTCH’ type rear derailleur. Example Shimano Shadow or SRAM Type 2.
• In very rough terrain, or just for pure security, we still recommend use of an upper guide.
• 104 BCD | 30t - 36t | 7075-T6
• Wave™ Tech tooth profile
• 10/11/12sp Shimano/KMC/SRAM
• Stamped and machined manufacturing with hard black anodizing for durability
• REAR DER- Must use a ‘CLUTCH’ type rear derailleur. Example Shimano Shadow or SRAM Type 2
• In very rough terrain, or just for pure security, we still recommend use of an upper guide
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.