Pro LT 6061 Alloy In-Line Seatpost - 400 mm Length
- ShowProduct Information Features:Great value 6061 alloy seatpost with easy to read size indicatorOne-piece seatpost from 606... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Seatposts Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Great value 6061 alloy seatpost with easy to read size indicator
- One-piece seatpost from 6061 alloy tube with a 3D forged head for increased strength and durability
- Single-bolt 6061 forged aluminium seat clamp
- Made from 6061 aluminium for high strength and excellent resistance to corrosion
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Pro LT 6061 Alloy In-Line Seatpost - 400 mm Length Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Easy to adjust single Allen bolt. Fairly light and long compared to shorter and heavier stock items. Nice finish. Tredz were helpful with any query and delivered quickly.
Easy to adjust single Allen bolt. Fairly light and long compared to shorter and heavier stock items. Nice finish. Tredz were helpful with any query and delivered quickly.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.