Pro Vibe Sprint Handlebar
- ShowProduct Information Vibe Sprint Handlebar :Vibe Sprint handlebar developed in conjunction with Mark Cavendish, for overs... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Handlebars Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionVibe Sprint Handlebar :
- Vibe Sprint handlebar developed in conjunction with Mark Cavendish, for oversized 31.8 mm clamp diameter
- 7075 aluminium is a high strength aluminium alloy commonly used in the aircraft industry making it the ideal choice to produce this lightweight, strong and rigid handlebar
- Oversized 31.8 mm clamp diameter reduces unwanted flex under high load by increasing strength and rigidity
- 31.8 mm diameter is carried across the top of the bar, keeping the strength where it is needed and reducing the wall thickness where vital grams can be saved
- For further rigidity there are 4 reinforcement splines across the top centre section
- Anatomic handlebar design gives a comfortable choice of handlebar positions
- Dual recessed groove cable routing
- Weight from 290 grams
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Pro Vibe Sprint Handlebar Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Really good quality handlebars and super stiff for ally bars.
Really good quality handlebars and super stiff for ally bars.Close review
Really solid bars look nice fairly light. I had a matching vibe sprint stem so this was the best choice for the full Cavendish sprint setup. Now I just need his legs...
Really solid bars look nice fairly light. I had a matching vibe sprint stem so this was the best choice for the full Cavendish sprint setup. Now I just need his legs...Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.