Pro Vibe Sprint UD Carbon Road Stem - 31.8 mm neg 10 deg
- ShowProduct Information Features:Vibe Sprint UD carbon monocoque oversized stem developed in conjunction with Mark Cavendish... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Stems Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Vibe Sprint UD carbon monocoque oversized stem developed in conjunction with Mark Cavendish
- Full Uni-directional carbon fibre construction gives strength and rigidity while keeping weight to a minimum
- Gapless front clamp-design reduces stress on the top bolts, while interlocking shape makes side movement loading on the bolts impossible
- Wide bolt spacing and forged alloy faceplate further secures and stiffens clamp interface
- Oversized 31.8 mm clamp diameter further reduces unwanted flex under high load by increasing strength and stiffness
- Integrated gap cap for clean lines
- Angle: -10 degrees
- For 1-1/8 inch diameter steerer tubes
- Available in 105 / 120 / and 135 mm lengths
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Pro Vibe Sprint UD Carbon Road Stem - 31.8 mm neg 10 deg Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I am track rider and wanted a stiff stem and I got it. This stem is super rigid I can definetly tell the difference with my previous one a standing start. The quality of the build is very good.Pretty happy with it.
I am track rider and wanted a stiff stem and I got it. This stem is super rigid I can definetly tell the difference with my previous one a standing start. The quality of the build is very good.Pretty happy with it.Close review
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.