Profile Design ADL Aluminium Aerobar
- ShowProduct Information The new standard in lightweight draft legal aerobars offering a proprietary integrated bracket desig... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Handlebars Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe new standard in lightweight draft legal aerobars offering a proprietary integrated bracket design that allows the rider to run a minimalist clip-on aerobar design with or without armrests
- The clamp style and 3-position F35i armrest give a road-geometry adjustable aerobar fit and the taller 40 mm S-bend extension improves ergonomics
- ITU approved for Olympic distance triathlons which require draft-legal Aerobars
- Multi-fit System accepts 26.0 mm and 31.8 mm oversize handlebars
- Aluminium aero extensions are fixed for lightweight simplicity
- F35i Injected Armrests for comfort
- Stack:37 - 97 mm
- Aerobridge width: 165 mm - 320 mm
- Weight: 420g (w/bridge)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.