Profile Design Subsonic Race Aerobar
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: This bar is perfect for riders who wish to achieve lower positions that are possible ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Handlebars Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- This bar is perfect for riders who wish to achieve lower positions that are possible with standard aero bar designs
- Unlike other low stack bars, it allows fine-tuning of the stack height so the rider is not limited to only one armpad height
- With the Race, armrests fitted it is tailored towards riders who intend to be low and narrow to punch the smallest possible hole through the wind
- The Subsonic/Race has been designed to achieve a lower stack height than standard aero bars, without the added frontal area of a below the base bar extension clamping system
- The 35a extension offers a comfortable 35-degree angle with an 80mm rise
- Use one of our aero bar riser kits to increase the stack without changing the relationship between the armrest and the grips - a popular athlete request
- The Race armrest has been designed to tightly cup the rider's arms closely, facilitating a narrow position and increasing control at speed
- The extension rotation can be easily adjusted using the shaft bolt
- There is a 40mm range of extension length adjustment once the extensions have been cut
- There are 80 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests
- Combine that with the risers and this bar offers 1200 possible configurations
- As a clip on bar, it is also possible to adjust the extension width and tilt easily - this is the most adjustable low stack clip-on on the market
- Armrest offset: -85mm to -17.5mm in 7.5mm steps
- Armrest Width: 142mm to 272mm in 18.5mm steps (with Extensions at 100mm)
- Armrest Stack: The minimum is 40mm and the bracket is compatible with our existing risers which add up to 70mm of stack in 5mm increments
- Extension length 350 mm
- Weight 638 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available