Proviz Nightrider Womens Waterproof Cycling Jacket
- ShowProduct Information The PROVIZ Nightrider jackets are designed to make you stand out as much as possible on the roads 24... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Proviz Nightrider Jacket Sizing
- Show Waterproof Jackets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Triviz light pack compatible (simply replace the reflective triangle)
- Waterproof, breathable and hard-wearing fabric with mesh lining for extra comfort
- Fleece-lined comfort collar
- Highly reflective panelling, trim, logos and removable booster triangle
- Adjustable waistband and velcro cuff
- Waterproof storm zip
- Seam-sealed for extra waterproofing
- Side/Pit vents
- Inside chest, back pockets
- Low profiled rear spray guard
- Machine washable
- Weight - 440g
There are currently no customer reviews
Proviz Nightrider Jacket Sizing
Proviz Nightrider Women's Jacket Size Chart
Use the Proviz size chart to find the best fit for you.
|UK / US / EUR||8 / 4 / 36||10 / 6 / 38||12 / 8 / 40||14 / 10 / 42||16 / 12 / 44|
|Sleeve Length (cm)||59||64||66||68||70|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||23||25||26||27||27.5|
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Waterproof Jackets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.