Quarq Powermeter Spider Red AXS D1 107Bcd
- ShowProduct Information The SRAM RED AXS™ power meter breaks with tradition — and breaks through to new levels of performanc... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Power Meter Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The SRAM RED AXS™ power meter breaks with tradition — and breaks through to new levels of performance. The power meters are designed with Quarq’s premier DZero™ power measurement technology fully integrated into the crankset. Welcome to the pinnacle of the power meter.
These power meter spiders are to upgrade your current non-power AXS™ crankset.
- All 2x, 48 and 50t variants have fully integrated power into a direct mount aero chainring
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight
- 36-46t variants have spider-based power
- Chainrings can be easily changed without requiring recalibration of the power meter
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- SRAM X-SYNC™ wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable
- DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
- AXS™ enabled for easy monitoring and firmware upgrades
- Bluetooth Low Energy and ANT+ compatible
- Uses a common CR2032 battery that last for 200 riding hours and changes without tools
- Power-upgrade compatible with the following RED® and Force eTap AXS™ cranksets: RED 1x: 36T-46T, Force 1x: 36T-46T, Force 2x: 33/46, 35/48
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Power Meter Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available