Quarq Tyrewiz Air Pressure Sensors
- ShowProduct Information Quarq Tyrewiz Air Pressure Sensors For Presta ValveTyreWiz is the first-of-its-kind tire pressure se... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Computers Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Quarq Tyrewiz Air Pressure Sensors For Presta Valve
TyreWiz is the first-of-its-kind tire pressure sensor for riders of mountain bikes and road bikes. Lightweight, durable, and powered by a long-lasting user-replaceable coin cell battery, TyreWiz monitors air pressure in real-time and relays the data to a cycling computer or a smartphone. The TyreWiz app uses that data to deliver personalized recommendations and pressure alerts. For the first time, riders have access to highly accurate real-time tire pressure data to make decisions that can affect rolling resistance, traction, tire wear, and rider comfort.
• Designed for road and mountain bike riders.
• Personalized tire recommendations in the smartphone app for iOS and Android.
• NFC pairing for fast and easy connection by BLE to a phone
• Data reported with +/- 2% accuracy at .1 PSI resolution.
• Broadly compatible with tires that use a Presta-style valve core.
• Inexpensive, user-replaceable CR1632 battery lasts for 300 hours.
• IP67 dustproof/waterproof rating.
• Box includes valve core removal tool for installation.
• Works with any tire that uses a removable Presta valve core: both tube and tubeless, and tires with anti-flat sealant.
• For all bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use.
• Data can be read on a cycling computer or smartphone with the app for iOS and Android.
• Smartphone app displays personalized recommendations, current tire pressure, and low/high-pressure alerts.
• Retail package includes two sensors, batteries, and a valve core removal tool.
• Use it for every ride to find the perfect combination of tire, wheel, and pressure in changing terrain and conditions.
• Include LED lights to indicate when pressure is outside the target range.
Quarq Tyrewiz Air Pressure Sensor For Zipp Moto - Presta Valve
Know Your Pressure
- Designed for road and mountain bike riders.
- Personalized tire recommendations in the smartphone app for iOS and Android.
- NFC pairing for fast and easy connection by BLE to a phone
- Data reported with +/- 2% accuracy at .1 PSI resolution.
- Broadly compatible with tires that use a removable Presta-style valve core.
- Inexpensive, user-replaceable CR1632 battery lasts for 300 hours.
- IPX7 dustproof/waterproof rating.
- Box includes valve core removal tool for installation.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
How do I apply for finance?
At Tredz, you can spread the cost of your purchase and pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount). Finance is provided by Barclays Partner Finance and PayPal Credit with 0% APR finance available on purchases over £250 for Barclays Partner Finance and from £99 for PayPal Credit. Eligibility criteria apply.
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & Barclays will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Barclays Eligibility Checker
You can use the Barclays Eligibility Checker to find out if you are likely to be accepted for a loan through Barclays Partner Finance without affecting your credit score.
Credit is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. Tredz is the credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance is the lender.Eligibility Checker *This takes you to the Barclays secure gateway
Flexible finance options
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available