Race Face AEffect Pedal
- ShowProduct Information Introducing the AEffect pedal. Thin platform, concave aluminum body with bottom-loading pins. Shorte... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Platform Pedals Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionIntroducing the AEffect pedal. Thin platform, concave aluminum body with bottom-loading pins. Shorter spindle design shaves weight making it perfect for trail bikes while the chromoly axle and bottom loading hex traction pins ensure it can take abuse and perform double duty on your DH rig. Hidden grease access port allows for on bike maintenance
- Thin concave platform
- Reduced spindle length saves weight
- Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security
- Hidden / Grease access port for extended life
- BUILT FOR: Trail/AM/FR/DH
- BODY MATERIAL: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- AXLE MATERIAL: Chromoly steel
- HEIGHT: 15-16.9mm
- PLATFORM SIZE: 101x100cm
- WEIGHT: 375g
- BEARINGS: Cartridge bearings and DU bushings
- # of Pins: 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
There are currently no customer reviews
Platform Pedals Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.