Race Face Atlas Cinch Cranks Arms Only
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The legacy of our Atlas crank continues with the release of the Atlas Cinch crankset. Crankarms forg... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The legacy of our Atlas crank continues with the release of the Atlas Cinch crankset. Crankarms forged and then machined from tough 7050 Alloy – with new web bracing that improves stiffness while cutting out unnecessary material. The new Atlas is lighter than previous versions without sacrificing strength and adds our user friendly Cinch interface system for new levels of versatility – making these cranks ideal across many disciplines including trail, enduro and full on DH or freeride! Imagine interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle, and full compatibility across all relevant frame standards; all delivered with RF proven strength. Quite possibly the most versatile crankset you will ever own!
- Forged 7050 aluminium alloy arms.
- Improved stiffness due to and forged web bracing on arms (Arms are 12% stiffer than Turbine).
- 30mm spindle - Uses high strength OPTIM-AL (7055) aluminium spindle.
- Weight savings over previous gen. Atlas - 175mm with 36T single ring, 68/73mm Threaded BB - 792g vs. 825g = 33g.
- 68/73mm and 83mm 30mm spindle options for MTB.
- Designed for good crank clearance on 27.5 DH, 27+ and 29+ bikes.
- Cinch system for lighter 1x setups and future proof compatibility.
- Boost compatible with new Cinch boost spider.
- Compatible with our BMX spindle and spider.
- Built For: Trail/Enduro/DH/DJ/BMX
- Size: 165, 170, 175mm
- BB Options: 68/73 BSA, 83mm BSA, BB92/89.5, BB107/104.5, PF30-68/73, PF30-83
- Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Spindle Options: Regular/Boost (RF136DH), Downhill (RF151DH), BMX (RF131)
- Weight: 795g - 175mm Arms with 24/36T combo and 68/73 spindle w/o BB
- Chainline – 47mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.