Race Face Atlas FR 1/2 Inch Riser
- ShowProduct Information These bars are built for full on DH racing and Freeriding! Designed with the extreme gravity set in ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Handlebars Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThese bars are built for full on DH racing and Freeriding! Designed with the extreme gravity set in mind, the Atlas FR ½ riser bar, at 785mm, is the widest bar we've ever produced.
- Designed specifically for abusive DH racers.
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless Air Alloy material.
- Internal taper increases strength and durability without adding weight.
- New ultra low and ultra wide riser geometry - reduces cockpit height to lower the front end (crown to axle height)
- BUILT FOR: DH/FR
- DIMENSIONS: 31 inch or 785 mm width, 9 degree rearward, 4 degree upward
- RISE: .5 inch
- BAR DIAMETER: 31.8mm
- COLOUR:BLACK, BLUE, GOLD, GREEN, ORANGE, PURPLE, RED, PINK
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.