Race Face Dig Knee Guard
- ShowProduct Information Soft shell looks with hard shell performance. The Race Face Dig Knee Guards are tough enough for DH ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Race Face Sizing
- Show Knee Pads Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Soft shell looks with hard shell performance. The Race Face Dig Knee Guards are tough enough for DH mountain bike riding yet compact enough to fit under jeans and race pants.
The perforated neoprene sleeve, with terry lining, offers enhanced venting and moisture control. The open back design enables you to put the Dig knee guards on without needing to take your shoes off. Rubber grab tabs make it easy secure the Ambush Knee Guards in place, even when wearing gloves, while the integrated stabilization pad centres the pad on your knee and keeps them in place.
- Hard shell performance, soft shell look and feel.
- Open-back construction; no shoe removal necessary.
- Perforated Neoprene enhances venting and moisture control.
- Terry lined for wicking and comfort.
- Foam padded side walls offer additional coverage.
- Integrated stabilization pad centres the knee and ensures 'stay-put' fit.
- Designed to fit under pants.
- Branded rubber grab tab closures.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Race Face Dig Knee Guard Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Happy, they look amazing and stay up really well, the solid plastic knee cap is goode enough for dh and the straps are neat. I chose a large but dont have big legss so watch the sizing
Happy, they look amazing and stay up really well, the solid plastic knee cap is goode enough for dh and the straps are neat. I chose a large but dont have big legss so watch the sizingClose review
Race Face Sizing
Race Face Protection Clothing Size Chart
Use the Fox Clothing size chart to find the best fit for you.
- Chest: Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Waist: Measure at narrowest circumference. Don’t suck it in – nobody’s watching.
- Hip: Measure around the widest part of the pelvis, around the buttocks.
- Bicep: Measure around your bicep at the widest part.
- Forearm: Measure around your forearm at the widest part.
- Thigh: Measure around your thigh 10cm up from your knee.
- Calf: Measure around your calf at the widest part.
Protective Core Sizing
|Chest||37" (94 cm)||39½" (100 cm)||42" (107 cm)||45" (114 cm)||48" (122 cm)|
|Waist||29" (74 cm)||31½" (80 cm)||34" (86 cm)||37" (94 cm)||40" (102 cm)|
|Hip||35¾" (91 cm)||38½" (98 cm)||41¼" (105 cm)||44" (112 cm)||47¼" (120 cm)|
High stretch fabric, ultra-tight, second-skin fit designed to lock D30 removable protection in place.
|Thigh||16" (41cm)||17" (43cm)||18" (46cm)||19" (48cm)||20" (51cm)|
|Calf||13" (33cm)||14" (36cm)||15" (38cm)||16" (40cm)||17" (43cm)|
|Bicep||10" (25 cm)||11" (28 cm)||12” (30 cm)||13" (33 cm)||14" (36 cm)|
|Forearm||8” (20 cm)||9" (23 cm)||10” (25 cm)||11” (28 cm)||12" (30 cm)|
|Thigh||15” (38 cm)||16” (41 cm)||17” (43 cm)||18” (46 cm)||19” (48 cm)|
|Calf||13” (33 cm)||14” (36 cm)||15” (38 cm)||16” (41 cm)||17” (43 cm)|
|Bicep||10¼” (26 cm)||11” (28 cm)||11¾” (30 cm)||12½” (32 cm)||13¼” (34 cm)|
|Forearm||7” (18 cm)||7¾” (20 cm)||8½ (22 cm)||9½ (24 cm)||10¼” (26 cm)|
Protekt Youth Leg
|Top Opening||12¾” (32 cm)||13¾” (28 cm)|
|Bottom Opening||6¾” (17 cm)||7¾” (20 cm)|
|Length||11” (28 cm)||11¾” (30 cm)|
Protekt Youth Arm
|Top Opening||8¼” (21 cm)||9” (23 cm)|
|Bottom Opening||6” (15 cm)||6¼” (20 cm)|
|Length||7” (18 cm)||7¾” (20 cm)|
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Knee Pads Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.