Race Face Direct Mount Narrow/Wide Single Chainring
- ShowProduct Information Race Face Direct Mount Narrow/Wide Single ChainringRace Face's new Direct Mount Single ring. Designe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention
- Attaches as part of the RF Cinch system (using common Park BBT-22 bottom bracket tool) - allowing to switch between DM rings/spiders with ease
- Utilizes RF proprietary spline design
- 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength
- Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
- Compatible for 9, 10 and 11 speed.
- Sizes: 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42
- Compatable With: RF cranks with CINCH System interface
- Weights: 41g (26t) ranging up to 82g (36T)
- Colour: Black, Blue, Red, Green, Purple, Orange
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Race Face Direct Mount Narrow/Wide Single Chainring Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
No cheap but the last one lasted nearly 2 yrs Used 3 times a week through all weathers and conditions Looks good aswell
No cheap but the last one lasted nearly 2 yrs Used 3 times a week through all weathers and conditions Looks good aswellClose review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.