Race Face SIXC 3/4 Riser With SE Turquoise Logo
- ShowProduct Information SIXC 3/4 Riser With SE Turquoise Logo :Race Face sets another industry benchmark with the SIXC - the... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Handlebars Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionSIXC 3/4 Riser With SE Turquoise Logo :
- Race Face sets another industry benchmark with the SIXC - the world's lightest and strongest carbon AM crank and bar. Building on the unprecedented success of our proprietary Optimized Carbon Technology program, SIXC is poised to rewrite the rules in the 5-6 inch travel bike world.
- SIXC (the C is silent, eh!) represents the culmination of years of Race Face engineering in both carbon and all mountain products. Race Face has created a crank and bar for the all mountain rider who demands the ultimate in performance. Strong enough for light freeriding yet feathery enough to propel you past the lycra set, SIXC is the product many epic riders have been waiting for.
- SIXC bars are manufactured with a leading edge composite material which allows us to reach our high strength requirements at an impressively low weight.
- Minimum bar width of 27.5Î or 700mm at indicated cut marks.
- Reinforced clamping zones for lock-on grip.
- Daily destructive testing from each production run ensures each bar meets the exacting standards set by our engineers.
- Built for: DH
- 725mm or 785mm
- Sweep: 9° rearward, 4° forward
- Rise: 0.75 Inch
- Bar diameter 31.8mm
- Weight: 220g
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.