Race Face Single Chainring 104bcd
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB Chainrings See the latest products
New in MTB Chainrings
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Race Face's new Single ring - burly enough for DH Racers and Dirt Jumpers, yet light enough for XC/s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionRace Face's new Single ring - burly enough for DH Racers and Dirt Jumpers, yet light enough for XC/singlespeed. Designed and machined in our Vancouver, BC facility, tested on the North Shore and in the Whistler Bike Park.
- Stiff. 4mm plate thickness and 'I-beam' construction makes this ring stiffer than current 3mm rings.
- Light. 7075 AL 36T ring weighs in at a svelte 40 grams.
- Performance. Made from aerospace quality 7075 aluminum.
- Reversible laser etched graphics.Spec
- SIZES: 32, 34, 36, 38, 40T x 104 BCD (4 bolt)
- 9 and 10 speed compatible
- WEIGHT: 32=29.0g, 34=33.0g, 36=40.0g, 38=46.0g, 40=53.0g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.