Raleigh Criterium 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Quick, efficient and reliable. The Raleigh Criterium is a versatile road bike that is comfortable ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Quick, efficient and reliable. The Raleigh Criterium is a versatile road bike that is comfortable enough for all day rides and fast enough to race.
Lightweight alloy frame
The lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame features ‘endurance geometry’ for comfortable-all-day ride characteristics. The slightly more upright riding position takes weight off your arms, reducing fatigue and increasing comfort. The frame is double butted to save weight and features internal cable routing for clean lines and reliable, low maintenance, performance.
Further increasing comfort is the carbon fibre bladed fork which absorbs road vibrations before they reach your arms. A tapered steerer tube adds stiffness for precise steering control.
Wide range of gears
The Shimano Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain features compact cranks and a wide ratio cassette which offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears so you can easily take on all the hills. Wide 26c tyres offer extra cushioning which further increases the comfort characteristics of the Criterium.
Comfortable riding position
Ride further with less fatigue on the Raleigh Criterium, a versatile, reliable all-round road bike that is ideal for commuting, training, sportives and charity rides.
- Double butted 6061 aluminium frame for lightweight cycling
- Endurance geometry for a more comfortable ride
- Carbon fibre fork for precise steering control
- Shimano 2x8 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting.
- 26c tyres offer a little more cushioning on rough road surfaces
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Red
- The Raleigh Criterium is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||AL6061 double butted alloy, internal cabling, tapered headtube, Endurance Race geometry|
|Fork:||Endurance blend carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer|
|Stem:||RSP alloy aheadset|
|Front Brake:||Tektro R312|
|Rear Brake:||TRP Revox|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Claris|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda Kontender 700 x 26c|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda Kontender 700 x 26c|
|Seat Post:||RSP alloy micro adjust|
|Chainset:||FSA Tempo 50/34. Crank Length 170mm 49-52cm, 172.5mm 54 - 56cm, 175mm 58 - 61cm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge Bottom Bracket|
|Cassette:||11 - 32t Cassette|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Raleigh Criterium 2018 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Bought as a winter/commuter Excellent frame although not super light Surprised how well Shimano Claris gears work, well impressed I've had to get a wheel upgrade as the stock wheelset is terrible Had to tru the rear wheel weekly Still worth the money for the rest of the bike
Bought as a winter/commuter Excellent frame although not super light Surprised how well Shimano Claris gears work, well impressed I've had to get a wheel upgrade as the stock wheelset is terrible Had to tru the rear wheel weekly Still worth the money for the rest of the bikeClose review