Raleigh Elements Flare Full Length Mudguard Set
- ShowProduct Information Raleigh Elements Flare mudguards are made from near unbreakable polycarbonate – ideal for daily use ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Mudguard Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Raleigh Elements Flare mudguards are made from near unbreakable polycarbonate – ideal for daily use when commuting and fitness training. A long wrap around design gives the Raleigh Elements great coverage.
Improving your on-road visibility is the use of Dual 3M Reflective strips on the front and rear mudguard. An integrated rear reflector also helps. For added safety there is a quick release break away mechanism to stop your wheel from jamming if there is a blockage.
- Dual 3M Reflective Flare Strip on front and rear mudguards
- Super tough polycarbonate construction 3.2mm
- Full Stainless steel stays and fixing kit
- Easy install bridge hanger Rear Reflector & Mud Flap
- Front Quick Release Break Away Safety Release
- Two colours - Black or Silver
- Includes all bolts and fixing kits for quick and easy installation
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.