Raleigh Strada 2 700c 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Raleigh Strada 2 Hybrid Sports Bike finds a perfect balance between speed and comfort for commut... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Raleigh Strada 2 Hybrid Sports Bike finds a perfect balance between speed and comfort for commuting and recreational needs.
The aluminium frame is strong and lightweight while the chromoly fork absorbs the bumps of the road. The hybrid frame can also take mudguards and racks adds versatility.
A Shimano drivetrain with 24 gears gets you moving with its EZ shifters, while the puncture resistant Schwalbe 35c tyres make for reliable riding.
Explore the ease of riding with the Raleigh Strada 2.
- Lightweight aluminium frame means the bike won't hold you back
- The Chromoly fork is both light and strong
- Equipped with 24 Shimano gears for speed on the flat and to ease the climbs
- Schwalbe puncture resistant tyres to keep you moving
- Shimano's EZ fire shifters makes changing gears simple
- Rack and mudguard mounts add versatility
- Sizes: 14”, 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colour: Titanium
- The Raleigh Strada 2 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Strada 6061 aluminium alloy city frame|
|Fork:||Raleigh Cro Moly Trekking fork|
|Headset:||1 1/8 Semi Integrated|
|Stem:||Alloy ahead stem|
|Bars:||Raleigh city rise bar|
|Front Brake:||Tektro 855L V Brake|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro 855L V Brake|
|Brake Lever:||Integrated with shifter|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera|
|Rims:||Accedo alloy double wall|
|Front Hub:||RSP Alloy 36 hole with QR lever|
|Rear Hub:||RSP Alloy 36 hole with QR lever|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Silento 700 x 35c tyres with reflective side wall|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Silento 700 x 35c tyres with reflective side wall|
|Seat Post:||Alloy micro adjust|
|Chainset:||Shimano M311 48/38/28|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed Cartridge|
|Cassette:||Sunrace 11-32 cassette|
|Pedals:||Raleigh |anti slip| alloy|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.