Raleigh Strada 3 700c 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Raleigh Strada 3 Hybrid Sports bike is the speedy and reliable commuter you’ve always been looki... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Raleigh Strada 3 Hybrid Sports bike is the speedy and reliable commuter you’ve always been looking for.
The aluminium frame is strong and lightweight while the aluminium fork gives direct steering and control. The Strada 3 hybrid frame will also take mudguards and racks which adds versatility.
A Shimano and SRAM drivetrain with 27 gears gets you moving with its EZ shifters, while the puncture resistant Schwalbe 35c tyres make for reliable riding.
Enjoy every commute with the Raleigh Strada 3.
- Lightweight aluminium frame allows for effortless riding
- The aluminium fork gives direct steering
- Equipped with 27 Shimano gears for speed on the flat and to ease the climbs
- Schwalbe puncture resistant tyres for reliable commuting
- Shimano's EZ fire shifters makes changing gears simple
- Rack and mudguard mounts add versatility
- Sizes: 14”, 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colour: Silver
- The Raleigh Strada 3 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Strada 6061 aluminium alloy city frame with integrated headtube|
|Fork:||Raleigh bonded alloy city fork with low rider rack bosses|
|Headset:||1 1/8 Semi Integrated|
|Stem:||Alloy A head|
|Bars:||Raleigh alloy city bar|
|Front Brake:||Tektro 855L V Brake|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro 855L V Brake|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano alloy|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera|
|Shifters:||Shimano Rapid Fire|
|Rims:||Accedo alloy double wall|
|Front Hub:||RSP Alloy 36 hole with QR lever|
|Rear Hub:||RSP Alloy 36 hole with QR lever|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Silento 700 x 35c tyres with reflective side wall|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Silento 700 x 35c tyres with reflective side wall|
|Seat Post:||Alloy micro adjust|
|Chainset:||SRAM S650 48/36/268t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed cartridge|
|Chain:||KMC 9 Speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM 11-32 cassette|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.