Ravemen CR450 USB Rechargeable T-Shape Anti-Glare Front Light with Remote - 450 Lumens
- ShowProduct Information CR450 is a compact headlight for urban riding and daily commuting. With Ravemen's new anti-glare len... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
CR450 is a compact headlight for urban riding and daily commuting. With Ravemen's new anti-glare lens, it creates a T-shaped beam that paves the road with a flood light for close-range distance and bright spotlight for long distance while having no dazzle to other road users. This helps you see better whilst being courteous of others. Using the wired remote button you can change the brightness levels safely without releasing the grip. The light body is made of lightweight yet durable aluminium and IPX-6 water-resistance for heavy rain.
- Anti Glare: T shaped lens is the second generation anti-glare lens from Ravemen
- T-shaped beam with anti-glare cut-off line creates no dazzle for other road users
- Wired button allows you to change the level of brightness without releasing your grip
- A long press on the wired button will activate maximum output for emergency needs
- Extend the runtime of the battery by connecting an external power source for emergency lighting when the light is on low power
- Micro USB charging port, compatible with most phone chargers
- Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again
- Battery level and charging indicators and auto power save mode when it has low battery
- Quick release design for easy slide in/out
- Compatible with handlebars of 22.2mm - 35mm
- Compact and lightweight with quick release function for convenient daily use
- IPX6 water resistant anodized aluminium body for durability
- LED 1* high-efficiency white LED
- 1600mAh/3.6V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- 82 x 29 x 32mm
- Weight: 87g
- The front and main body is made of aluminium with Mil Type III Hard Coat Anodizing; the ear part and handlebar mount are made of durable plastic
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.