Ravemen LR800P USB Rechargeable Curved Lens Front Light 800 Lumens
- ShowProduct Information Ravemen Lighting. Ravemen is derived from their passion for bike riding and concern for bike riders ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Ravemen Lighting. Ravemen is derived from their passion for bike riding and concern for bike riders as well as others’ safety. Coming from different areas of the bicycle industry and being biking enthusiasts, engaging in night riding is quite normal for us. To our regret, most of the high-output bike lights on the market have no anti-glare capability, which is dangerous to oncoming traffic, and as a result places them at great risk.
In fact, many people have had the experience of being dazzled by high lumen bike lights, and Ravemen believe that every rider also tries not to disturb others while enjoying the fun of riding. Based on such perception and being inspired by automotive headlights, the idea of applying a similar design to bike lights came into their minds. Through the entire process of conceiving, designing, proofing, testing and adjusting, they finally made it! That means the world’s first bike light with a simulation of the design of automotive headlights is available.
Combining high quality and durable material with innovative design, along with the concern for riders and others’ safety which has been fused into their genes, Ravemen promise their products will be not only reliable and easy-to-use to improve your riding experience, but also a trusted companion that will earn you respect from others.
- Specifically designed curved lens with even-distributed flood beam and side visibility, great for road cycling and commuting
- Extending battery runtime by connecting with external power source
- Multiple brightness levels and daytime visible rapid flashing for night and daytime riding
- Wired remote button(sold separately) to change brightness levels safely without releasing the grip
- Built-in battery indicator and charging indicator
- Thermal protection circuit and durable anodized aluminium body with better heat dissipation performance
- Quick release for easily slide in/out; compatible with aero handlebar and round handlebar with 22.2mm to 35mm diameter
- LED: 1*CREE XP-G2 with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Battery: 2200mAh/3.7V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions (Headlight): 85 x 36 x 30mm; Weight (Headlight): 119g
- Materials: The main body is made by durable anodized aluminium; the handlebar mount is made by durable plastic
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.