Respro Techno Anti-Pollution Mask
- ShowProduct Information Features: The most versatile mask available, giving excellent filtration against most types of poll... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Sizing
- Show Protective Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The most versatile mask available, giving excellent filtration against most types of pollution a cyclist is likely to encounter.
- Uses a Dynamic Activated Charcoal Cloth filter to filter the worst of urban pollution.
- Also uses a HepA-type filter to screen out sub-micron pollutants such as pollens and respirable dusts.
- Includes two Techno valves to allow easier exhalation, which is particularly important as they release heat, water vapour and Carbon Dioxide.
- Comes in two sizes, with a contoured shape for a good seal and comfortable fit and Velcro pads for easy application.
- Made from hypo-allergenic Neoprene giving a comfortable and secure fit.
- The filter is replaceable, and is designed to be effective for at least 1 month in normal daily use.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Respro Techno Anti-Pollution Mask Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Had a couple of these now and am pretty pleased with it. Have no idea how effective it actually is at filtering polluted air but it functions as a good face warmer in winter nonetheless!
Had a couple of these now and am pretty pleased with it. Have no idea how effective it actually is at filtering polluted air but it functions as a good face warmer in winter nonetheless!Close review
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.