Reynolds Element Disc Tubular Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Epitome of Experience and PerformanceReynolds has developed, tested, raced, and refined the Elem... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Reynolds has developed, tested, raced, and refined the Element with relentless attention to detail for one reason: to go very, very fast. The result is a full carbon disc that gives any racer with incomparably low rolling resistance, exceptional torsional rigidity, and a drag coefficient that is measurably lower than any other wheel in its class. As an added benefit, the Element features a valve stem cup that accommodates a standard pump head without an adapter.
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Weight: Tubular Set: 1150g
- Width: External: 21 mm , Internal: 15 mm
- Rim Depth: mm
- Braking: Carbon
- Hub: Disc Design
- New Cryo-Blue Power Brake Pads: Included
- Wheel Bag: Included
- Compability: Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo