Ridgeback MX3 26" Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride on and off-road. The Ridgeback MX3 is a hardtail mountain bike with size specific wheels, eithe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride on and off-road. The Ridgeback MX3 is a hardtail mountain bike with size specific wheels, either 26” or 27.5”, so you can be sure you get the best performance for your frame size.
- Aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Suntour suspension fork to smooth the bumps on the trail
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- V-brakes for confident stopping
- Size: 13”, 15”, 17”, 19”, 21”
- Colours: Silver
- The Ridgeback MX3 is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061 heat treated aluminium|
|Fork:||Suntour M3030/75mm travel|
|Stem:||Ridgeback AS-601 / + - 7deg / 70mm|
|Bars:||Ridgeback alloy / 680mm width|
|Front Brake:||Promax TX-107C V-Brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Promax TX-107C V-Brakes|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano STEF500 inc EZ-Fire Shifters|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-TX51|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus RD-M310|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-EF500 EZ-fire 3x8 speed|
|Rims:||Ryde Zac-19SL / 36h|
|Front Hub:||Joytech JY-733 36h|
|Rear Hub:||Joytech JY-701 36h|
|Front Tyre:||Vee Rubber 26x2.00/Vee Rubber Katana 27.5x2.10"|
|Rear Tyre:||Vee Rubber 26x2.00/Vee Rubber Katana 27.5x2.10"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy / 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||Samox SAC26 / 42-32-22T / 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||VP sealed cartridge 68-122.5mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG-20 7-speed cassette|