Ridgeback Tradition Womens 2017 - Hybrid Classic Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid classic bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid classic bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Elegant and practical, the Ridgeback Tradition is a women’s hybrid classic bike that combines practi... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Elegant and practical, the Ridgeback Tradition is a women’s hybrid classic bike that combines practicality with a comfortable ride and a stylish, nostalgic look.
The 6061 aluminium frame is robust and combined with the height adjustable stem, offers a comfortable upright riding position that is ideal for leisurely cycling. The lowered top tube makes getting on and off the bike that bit easier while colour matched mudguards, chain guard and rack add practicality as well as enhancing the look.
The 700c road bike wheels are fast rolling and are shod with 40mm wide tyres that add a bit of extra cushioning on rough roads. The Shimano 6 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting with a range of gears to get you up and over gentle inclines while the kick stand means you can park the bike easily when you reach your destination.
Cycle in style and elegance on the Ridgeback Tradition Women’s bike.
- 6061 aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- Upright riding position for comfortable cycling
- Colour matched components for a stylish look
- Shimano drivetrain for reliable cycling
- Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20”
- Colours: Sage Green, Gloss Red, Gloss Black
- The Ridgeback Tradition Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||700C 6061 Heat Treated Aluminium|
|Fork:||700C Hi-Ten Steel|
|Headset:||1 1/8 Steel|
|Stem:||220mm Quill w/ 80mm Extension|
|Bars:||595mm wide / 43 degree bend / 66mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Tektro 900A|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro 900A|
|Brake Lever:||Promax BL-39G|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus M310|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tourney RS35-6R Revo-Shifter|
|Rims:||Alloy Double Wall|
|Rear Hub:||JY-734R 7-Speed|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Big Apple 28x2.00"|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Big Apple 28x2.00"|
|Seat Post:||Kalloy 27.2mm x 300mm|
|Saddle:||Ridgeback Brown Saddle|
|Chainset:||Alloy 42T Silver w/ Silver Cranks|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed Bearing|
|Cassette:||Shimano MFTZ30 6-Speed|
|Pedals:||Black w/ reflector|