Ritchey WCS 2 Bolt Zero Offset Seatpost
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rigid seatposts See the latest products
New in Rigid seatposts
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Ritchey Logic WCS seatpost provides no-slip saddle engagement and high adjustability by securing... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Ritchey Logic WCS seatpost provides no-slip saddle engagement and high adjustability by securing the rails with fore and aft bolts.
Whether for a race rig or to finish off a custom build, the Ritchey Logic World Championship Series seatpost has supreme functionality packed into a deceptively simple design.
A more affordable option than its carbon counterpart the Ritchey WCS seatpost shares most of its big brothers features.
Ritchey Logics hallmark design lies in unmatched performance while remaining incredibly practical.
A single side load bolt keeps the wide clamp together while reducing stress on the saddle rails and keeping the post secure.
The Ritchey WCS seatpost is sure to draw attention from the most discerning of opinions.
- 3D Forged 7050 Alloy
- Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters
- Available in 400mm
- 0mm Offset
- 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included
- Interchangeable clamps available for carbon rail saddles
- Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm
- Finish Blatte (Matte Black)
- 195g (measured on 27.5 | 350mm option)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.