Ritchey WCS Zeta II Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ritchey WCS Zeta Wheels - Tom Ritchey believes in high quality aluminium road wheels-they offer incr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionRitchey WCS Zeta Wheels - Tom Ritchey believes in high quality aluminium road wheels-they offer incredible performance and durability that's hard to beat at any price. For 2014, the critically acclaimed Zeta is completely redesigned to be wider, lighter and laterally stiffer, yet still tough enough to endure gravel road rides and cyclocross races that would chew lesser wheels to pieces.
Extra-wide rims (17mm internal width) increase lateral stiffness and improve tire profile for a smoother ride and better handling
- Tubeless Compatible
- Proprietary Ritchey extrusion balances ride quality and aerodynamics
- Rear OCR® (Off Center Rim) design reduces wheel dish to balance spoke tension for a stronger, stiffer wheel
- Proprietary aerospace grade alloy
- Precision machined sidewalls
- 20h front, 24h rear
- Fully serviceable
- Available for Shimano/SRAM 11sp and Campagnolo 10/11 speed
- Ritchey forged skewers included
- Features Ritcheys new Phantom Flange!
- DT new aero spokes and Brass Nipples
- 1444 grams (625g front, 819 rear)
NEW Phantom Flange Hubs!
Phantom Flange hidden J-bend design creates the sleek, aero profile and direct-drive efficiency of straight-pull spokes but still uses stronger, more reliable J-bend spokes.
- Tool-free design allows for quick disassembly-great for packing Break- Away travel bikes or replacing spokes.
- Superlight forged-and-machined design (70g front, 207g rear)
- Premium quality bearings.
- Patented 6 pawl, 12-point micro clutch engagement system.
Brass nipples and DT New Aero J-bend spokes shave precious grams without skimping on longevity. Each Zeta II wheelset is handbuilt by a qualified Ritchey wheel technician