Ritchey WCS Zeta II Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Ritchey WCS Zeta Wheels - Tom Ritchey believes in high quality aluminium road wheels-they offer incr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Extra-wide rims (17mm internal width) increase lateral stiffness and improve tire profile for a smoother ride and better handling
- Tubeless Compatible
- Proprietary Ritchey extrusion balances ride quality and aerodynamics
- Rear OCR® (Off Center Rim) design reduces wheel dish to balance spoke tension for a stronger, stiffer wheel
- Proprietary aerospace grade alloy
- Precision machined sidewalls
- 20h front, 24h rear
- Fully serviceable
- Available for Shimano/SRAM 11sp and Campagnolo 10/11 speed
- Ritchey forged skewers included
- Features Ritcheys new Phantom Flange!
- DT new aero spokes and Brass Nipples
- 1444 grams (625g front, 819 rear)
NEW Phantom Flange Hubs!
Phantom Flange hidden J-bend design creates the sleek, aero profile and direct-drive efficiency of straight-pull spokes but still uses stronger, more reliable J-bend spokes.
- Tool-free design allows for quick disassembly-great for packing Break- Away travel bikes or replacing spokes.
- Superlight forged-and-machined design (70g front, 207g rear)
- Premium quality bearings.
- Patented 6 pawl, 12-point micro clutch engagement system.
Brass nipples and DT New Aero J-bend spokes shave precious grams without skimping on longevity. Each Zeta II wheelset is handbuilt by a qualified Ritchey wheel technician