RockShox BoXXer 26 Team - Coil 200 Maxle DH Charger DH RC MY16
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 161mm Plus Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 161mm Plus Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information RockShox - BoXXer 26 Team - Coil 200 Maxle DH - Black - Charger DH RC - Alum Str 1 1/8" - (includes ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionRockShox - BoXXer 26 Team - Coil 200 Maxle DH - Black - Charger DH RC - Alum Str 1 1/8" - (includes tall and short crowns 2 tuning springs & service kit) - MY16
For nearly two decades, BoXXer has been piloted to the top step of the podium at downhill World Cup races and freeride events more than any other fork. With such a legacy, it's no doubt the new BoXXer has already proven itself with Steve Smith's World Cup overall victory and Kyle Strait's Rampage win in 2013. The new BoXXer features the new Charger Damper, new air and coil spring systems, Rapid Recovery rebound, Fast Black stanchions and 27.5 options. And guess what: the lightest production downhill fork on the market is getting a whole lot lighter.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.