RockShox Maxle Ultimate Rear MTB - Standard
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Spares See the latest products
View RockShox Service Kit Full - PIKE Solo Air Upgraded (includes upgraded sealhead, solo air and damper seals and hardware)Now £58.00
New in Spares
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Rock Shox Maxle Ultimate Rear MTB - 12x142 - Length 174mm - Thread Length 20mm - Thread Pitch M12x17... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionRock Shox Maxle Ultimate Rear MTB - 12x142 - Length 174mm - Thread Length 20mm - Thread Pitch M12x175 - Standard
Basic things like axles are often the easiest to overlook. Put one hand on the Maxle Ultimate, though, and you'll be glad we paid serious attention to the finer details. Because one hand is all it takes to remove or install the Maxle Ultimate. And lever-placement personalization is accomplished completely without the use of tools. Available for both front and rear, Maxle Ultimate is the easiest-to-operate axle system in the world. No tools, no worries, so you can concentrate on the trail ahead.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.