RockShox Monarch RT3 Rear Shock
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Air Shocks See the latest products
New in Air Shocks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Featuring silky smooth travel in a new lightweight design, Monarch floats through bumps even better ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionFeaturing silky smooth travel in a new lightweight design, Monarch floats through bumps even better than before, turning rugged trails into tire-gripping velvet. The chassis is lean while maintaining the durability and adjustability needed to bite off huge chunks of burly trail action and epic cross country.
- Weight: 215g based on 165x38, standard air can, no hardware
- Damping: External rebound, 3 position compression (Open/Pedal/Lock)
- Configurations: 152 X 31, 165x38, 184x44, 190x51, 200x51, 200x57, 216x63
- Rebound Damping: Rapid Recovery
- Spring: Standard, High Volume, Standard with High Volume Eyelet, High Volume with High Volume Eyelet, DebonAir
- Spring Adjust: Air pressure via single Schrader valve
- Shaft Material: 7075 Aluminum - Fast Black
- Shaft Diameter: 10mm
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Upgrade: Over RL: 3 Position Floodgate lever
- Chassis: Clear hard anodized with sag gradients
- Options: Also available in 197x48 and 197x51 with AutoSag and Specialized mount, 184x48 and 197x57 DebonAir with Trek mount
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.