RockShox Reverb MMX Height Adjustable Seatpost
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Adjustable See the latest products
New in Adjustable
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information RockShox weren't the first to produce a dropper post but the Reverb's faultless performance certainl... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
RockShox weren't the first to produce a dropper post but the Reverb's faultless performance certainly makes them standout now.
If you are new to the advantages of being able to adjust the height of your seatpost on the fly then be prepared for you mtb riding experience to change for the better. The ability to drop your saddle at the drop of a hat will allow you to enjoy every bit of downhill technical trail, no matter how short, without having to compromise on pedaling efficiency on the rest of the trail.
The RockShox Reverb is so easy to operate and the action so smooth that it easily outperforms most other dropper posts. Height positions are not restricted and can be infinitely adjusted so you can find that perfect middle ground for pedaling over technical terrain. Seat return is damped and moves at just the right speed.
Reliability is the other advantage of the Reverb. The seal on the post is as good as RockShox fork seals keeping the dirt out effectively even if you regularly ride in the very worst weather conditions. Operated through a handlebar mounted hydraulic button the whole system is sealed and doesn't suffer from sticky cables like some other systems.
Available in 100mm or 125mm drops and in a variety of widths the Reverb will fit most frames. This is the original external cable routing model which is compatible with all frame designs. Just decide which side you want the lever on and match the size to your mountain bike frame before you buy.
- 100mm: 535g, 125mm: 520g
- Weight based on 355mm length, 30.9mm diameter, MMX remote with shifter hardware and 1300mm hose
- 100mm: 355, 420mm
- 125mm: 380mm, 420mm
- Shaft: 3D Forged 7050 Alloy, Head: 7050 Forged Alloy
- Zero Offset / 2-Bolt, Reverb Remote Actuation: Adjustable return speed at the handlebar
- Travel: 125mm and 100mm
- Diameters: 30.9mm and 31.6mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.