Rocky Mountain Altitude Alloy 30 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Rocky Mountain Altitude Alloy 30 is an aggressive trail bike for hard hitters, and comes at an a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Rocky Mountain Altitude Alloy 30 is an aggressive trail bike for hard hitters, and comes at an affordable price point. The FORM™ Alloy frame is strong and comes with the RIDE-9™ adjustment system that allows you to choose between 9 different geometry and suspension spring rate options. The RockShox suspension front and rear give you superbly capable performance, delivering control on the roughest terrain. This full sus mountain bike would also be happy as your enduro bike, or even an all day adventure MTB.
- FORM™ Alloy frame with RIDE-9™ Adjustable Geometry + Suspension Rate
- RockShox Deluxe RT shock controls the 150mm rear travel
- RockShox 2018 Yari RC fork has 160mm travel to take on trails
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain gives smooth shifts
- SRAM Level disc brakes are simple and reliable stoppers
- Sun Duroc 30 Rims and Maxxis Minion tyres deliver a stable ride and predictable grip
- Race Face Aeffect Dropper post gives easy descending capabilities
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Black/Blue, Blue/Red
- The Rocky Mountain Altitude Alloy 30 is available with 0% APR finance
Taking trail to new heights. Often imitated but never surpassed, the all-new Altitude pushes the envelope of what a modern trail bike is capable of.
For 2018 we've designed an all-new frame to increase stiffness, improve pedaling efficiency and small-bump sensitivity, and include a host of next-generation features. Now available in both carbon and alloy models, the Altitude allows for a wide range of RIDE-9™ adjustments to tackle any terrain—from technical BC loam, to clapped out EWS tracks, flowy New Zealand jumps, and Moab slickrock singletrack.
FORM™ tubesets utilize premium materials to meet our strict requirements. Each FORM™ tube that we create is engineered for its specific purpose within the frame, ensuring optimized strength, weight, and ride quality.
RIDE-9™ adjustment system Geometry
The RIDE-9™ adjustment system allows riders to quickly fine-tune their geometry and suspension with a pair of Allen keys. Nine configurations are possible thanks to two interlocking chips.
Smoothlink™ suspension is efficient yet supple when you’re on the pedals and across a wide range of gears. It features a controlled end-stroke and a rate-curve that feels more capable than the travel would suggest. This four-bar suspension design philosophy is centred on ride characteristics; each bike platform we develop balances variables like anti-squat, axle path, chain growth, rate curve, anti-rise, etc. to achieve the legendary Rocky Mountain ride feel.
Size Specific tune Suspension
Size Specific Tune ensures that riders of all sizes get the right balance of small-bump compliance, mid-stroke support, and end-stroke progressiveness. Our design team does custom shock tunes based on real world field testing, and adjusts each tune for specific frame sizes.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||FORM™ Alloy. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. ISCG05 Tabs. RIDE-9™ Adjustable Geometry + Suspension Rate|
|Fork:||RockShox 2018 Yari RC 160mm|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Deluxe RT|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit NO.57E|
|Stem:||Rocky Mountain 35 AM|
|Bars:||Race Face Chester 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Sram Level 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Level 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX|
|Rims:||Sun Düroc 30|
|Front Hub:||Rocky Mountain Sealed Boost 15mm|
|Rear Hub:||Sram MTH 746 Boost 148mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO Tubeless Ready 27.5 x 2.5|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHRII EXO Tubeless Ready 27.5 x 2.4|
|Seat Post:||Race Face Aeffect Dropper 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Race Face Aeffect Cinch 32T Steel|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face BB92|
|Cassette:||Sram PG-1130 11-42T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.