Roux Carbon Drive G8 - Nearly New - 17" - 2017 Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid Bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information This Roux Carbon Drive hybrid bike is in great condition. However, it has previously been ridden for... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
This Roux Carbon Drive hybrid bike is in great condition. However, it has previously been ridden for a number of miles, and as such there is some wear on the drivetrain and tyres. Cosmetically, the bike also has some damage on the top tube, down tube, shifter. Suspension, and has some discolouration to the paint.
To ensure this bike meets our high standards for quality, it has undergone a thorough inspection by our professional mechanics. As with all our bikes, it comes with a 12 month Tredz warranty, plus any additional manufacturer warranty which may apply.
The Roux Carbon Drive G8 hits every target when it comes to low maintenance, high performance bikes. The Gates Belt Drive is what truly makes the G8 special. Its inclusion ensures a quieter ride, as well as there being no real maintenance. No need to change the chain, no grease to deal with; nothing.
On top of the improvements you’ll see in performance and comfort, the Carbon Drive G8 also offers vastly improved durability. Gates’ belt drives will last at least twice as long as a chain drive, usually far longer than that – tying into the lack of maintenance required.Every ride with your G8 will be a dream, with you gliding effortlessly throughout the surroundings.
Belt drive is the very latest technology to find its way onto bicycles. Clean, quiet and very low maintenance, combined with an 8 speed Nexus hub gear and a Suntour anti-dive magnesium suspension fork this is a very light weight simple urban riding solution. Continental puncture resistant tyres add an extra dimension of confidence and practicality.
- Frame: Alloy 7005 hand welded
- Fork: Suntour Swing shock forks. With around 25 mm of travel these forks are designed to take the sting out of today’s rough roads. They are constructed of light magnesium alloy and the shock is simple and light too. They greatly enhance the ‘magic carpet style’ ride of the G8 carbon belt drive bike and complement the carbon belt superbly.
- Geometry: Classic road geometry for everyday riding.
- Gearing: Shimano Nexus standard 8 speed hub with a front to rear ratio of 2.29, internal hub gears give almost maintenance free riding with instant shifting and no worry of gears snagging.
- Gear controls: Shimano Nexus twist control.
- Drive: Gates carbon belt drive.
- Brakes: Powerful light V style brakes.
- Tyres: Continental Contact 37c tyres wide and comfortable for city riding.
- Comfort: Soft grips and a deep padded saddle with a special soft surface.
- Light, smooth, efficient and clean – take part in the belt drive bicycle revolution today!
The Roux Carbon Drive G8 2017 Features are:
Frame: 7005 series alloy Trekking
Fork: Suntour Magnesium Swing suspension
Bars: Kalloy flat bar
Stem: Kalloy ahead road
Shifters: Shimano Nexus
Rear Mech: Shimano Nexus
Chainset: Gates Carbon Drive sprocket on alloy cranks
Cassette: Gates Carbon Drive sprocket
Front Brake: Tektro V style
Rear Brake: Tektro V style
Rims: Triple chamber aero
Front Hub: QR
Tyres: Continental Contact 700x37 Front - Continental Contact 700x37 Rear