SDG Bel Air Ti-Alloy Rail Saddle
- ShowProduct Information SDG Components Bel Air Ti-Alloy Rail SaddleBel-Air saddles are the modern classics giving ultimate c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Saddle Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
SDG Components Bel Air Ti-Alloy Rail Saddle
Bel-Air saddles are the modern classics giving ultimate comfort, support and control. The Bel-Air uses a resilient polypropylene base that allows extra flex on the edges through each pedal stroke and incorporates a base bridge for stiffness and ideal power transfer.
The Bel-Air uses a mid-density PU foam, and is strategically designed with a rear rise which helps rotate the pelvis forward and can give extra support for one who likes to use the saddle's Optimal Rideable Area (ORA). The Bel-Air incorporates a 3/4 cut design for perennial relief.
The Bel-Air series features a nose platform, providing greater surface area control and power transfer, as well as being designed with a down curved nose for moving forward on the saddle on seated climbs or in an aggressive forward riding position.
Available in multiple covering options, these decade proven designs are the ultimate tool for a wide variety of cyclists.
- Decade proven design for all around comfort and functionality
- Slight channel groove for additional comfort enhancements
- Multiple microfibre covers and kevlar sides available
- Nose platform allows greater surface area for more control and power transfer
- Rear rise rotates pelvis forward for added support
- Comfort cleavage
- Injection moulded tail and nose bumpers
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro, DH), CX, & Road (Endurance & Racing)
- Size 270 x 140mm
- Ti alloy rails
- Weight 280g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.