SKS Anywhere Bottle Cage Adapter Inc Topcage
- ShowProduct Information The ANYWHERE bottle cage adapter really lives up to its name. You can mount it anywhere on the bike ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- You can mount it anywhere on the bike frame, even where there are no mounting holes.
- Available with or without the TOPCAGE bottle cage, its rubberised straps give a firm and stable fit to tubes of any shape in diameters between 50 and 80mm.
- The velcro fastening means it can be removed in seconds.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
SKS Anywhere Bottle Cage Adapter Inc Topcage Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Good alternative if your bike has no bottle holder mounts, good secure fit to my ebike seat tube. Can be easily removed if not required. The cage length can also be adjusted to accomodate different size bottles.
Good alternative if your bike has no bottle holder mounts, good secure fit to my ebike seat tube. Can be easily removed if not required. The cage length can also be adjusted to accomodate different size bottles.Close review
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.