SKS Rennkompressor Track / Floor Pump
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Floor pumps See the latest products
New in Floor pumps
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Quality materials come together for a solid and secure track pump. The SKS Rennkompressor Track / Fl... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Quality materials come together for a solid and secure track pump. The SKS Rennkompressor Track / Floor Pump offers three different heads to cater to different preferences: Eva Head, Multi Valve head or Thumb lock lever.
It is compatible with Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves and can pump to a max of 230 psi/16 bar. A steel tube matches to a secure metal base, while a comfortable wooden handle completes the package.
For close to 40 years, the Rennkompressor has been the most popular track pump in international cycling and the sole legitimate ancestor of all floor pumps.
- Steel tube
- Metal Base
- Wooden handle
- Max output: 16 bar / 230 psi
- Valve: Presta, Schrader and Dunlop
- Eva Head, Thumb lock lever, and Multivalve (MV) Head lever options
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.