SKS Velo 55 Cross Mudguard Set
- ShowProduct Information The SKS Velo 55 Cross mudguard set keeps you dirt-free and dry whether you're on tarmac, pavement or... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Mudguard Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The SKS Velo 55 Cross mudguard set keeps you dirt-free and dry whether you're on tarmac, pavement or forest tracks. These snap-on mudguards can be easily mounted to frame tubes between 25-35mm diameters. They can also be used on chunky 700c cyclocross tyres or 29ers up to 52mm.
SKS Velo 55 Cross mudguards can be used on their own, or you can purchase optional stainless steel stays.
- No matter where you are, in the city, the woods or the field, the SKS VELO 55 Cross is the ideal companion to keep you dirt-free and dry
- The 700C snap-on mudguard set can be mounted to frame tubes of 25 to 35 mm diameter and is suitable for chunky 700C or 29er tyres up to 52 mm
- Can be used on their own or with optional stainless steel stays
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.