SR Suntour XCR-LO Disc 100mm Travel 26" Suspension Fork 2016
- ShowProduct Information SR Suntour XCR-LO Disc 26" Suspension ForkTravel: 100mmLeft side: Coil spring with pre-load adjustRi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Travel: 100mm
- Left side: Coil spring with pre-load adjust
- Right side: Hydraulic speed lockout with fixed rebound damping
- Brake: Disc only (post mount: for 160mm rotor)
- Maximum disc rotor diameter: 185mm
- Drop-out: 9mm
- Lower: Monocoque magnesium
- Leg colour: Black, Silver, or White
- Crown: Alloy
- Stanchion tube: 32mm Cromoly
- Stanchion tube finish: Anodized bronze
- Steerer: 1.1/8" x 255mm ahead
- Steerer tube: Cromoly
- Weight: 2246g
SR Suntour XCR-LO Disc 100mm Travel 26" Suspension Fork 2016 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
as a biker i just got my freind into biking and he boaght a bike with 63 mm of travle but that wasnt enough so i got him this with the extra 37 mm of travle he got more confident but if your a good rider i would reccoment the epixon but for a beggginer this is 5 stars
as a biker i just got my freind into biking and he boaght a bike with 63 mm of travle but that wasnt enough so i got him this with the extra 37 mm of travle he got more confident but if your a good rider i would reccoment the epixon but for a beggginer this is 5 starsClose review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.