SRAM Apex 1 GX X-Sync 11 Speed Crank
- ShowProduct Information Just Pedal:The Apex 1 crankset completes the Apex 1 group, SRAM’s most affordable road 1x™ drivetrai... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Cranks & Chainsets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Apex 1 crankset completes the Apex 1 group, SRAM’s most affordable road 1x™ drivetrain yet. Using patented X-Sync™ technology, the Apex 1 crankset runs silent and secure. Riders looking for a wide gear range and shifting simplicity at a great value will find it in Apex 1.
Things To Remember:
- SRAM 1x™ road 10-speed and 11-speed compatible
- 24 and 30mm spindles, compatible with GXP®, BB30, PressFit 30™, and PFGXP
- Compatible with 130 and 135/142 OLD frames
- Available with 40T, 42T, 44T chainrings
- Chainguard option
- Aluminium chainring and crankarms
- Patented X-Sync™ chainring technology provides unparalleled chain retention as part of a complete SRAM 1x™ system
- Integrated 4-arm, asymmetric spider maximizes stiffness to weight
- Greater frame and tire clearance than other road cranks, 2mm per side
- Speeds: 10/11
- BB Compatibility: GXP/PF GXP 68mm
- Chainring Size: 42
- Crank arm length: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Chainline: 45.5mm
- BB Spindle Interface: 24mm
- Chainring material: Aluminium
- Guard: No Guard
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 4-Bolt 110 BCD
- Crank arm material: Aluminium
- Colour (Crank arm): Black
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Cranks & Chainsets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.