SRAM BB GXP Team PressFit Road BB86 Bottom Bracket
- ShowProduct Information A variant of the external bottom bracket, PressFit cut weight by up to 40 grams and give easier inst... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bottom Brackets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionA variant of the external bottom bracket, PressFit cut weight by up to 40 grams and give easier installation by allowing you to press the bearing cups into the frame instead of threading them. There's no change to the crank spindle length and diameter remain the same.
- PressFit cut weight by up to 40 grams and provide easier installation by allowing you to press the bearing cups into the frame instead of threading them.
- Theres no change to the crank spindle length and diameter are standard GXP (Red, Force, Rival, Apex)
- Compatibility: Truvativ GXP Cranksets.
- Weight 84g Caramic 94g standard.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bottom Brackets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.