SRAM Code R Disc Brakes
- ShowProduct Information When you need more stopping power the redesigned SRAM Code R hydraulic disc brakes deliver in spades... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
When you need more stopping power the redesigned SRAM Code R hydraulic disc brakes deliver in spades. Ideal for hard-charging downhill racers and riders who push the limits of what’s possible on a mountain bike.
Purpose built for high-performance, heavy-duty applications the all-new Code is based on tried and tested technology first developed for the Guide brakes. With larger pistons and a bigger fluid reservoir the Code brakes deliver massive power, predictable modulation and incredible heat management so you can ride the longest, burliest descents with confidence.
The Code R features a SwingLink™ lever that reduces the slack when you pull the lever, by pushing the pads towards the rotor with less lever throw. A new cam system ensures that you still get great modulation for precise braking control.
Upgrade your stopping power with the Code R disc brakes.
- Powerful braking control for heavy-duty riding
- Guide architecture for tried and tested modulation and consistency
- SwingLink™ lever for more positive pad engagement
- Tool free reach adjust for the perfect set up
- Weight: 443g
- Lever material: alloy
- Calliper design: 4-piston, dual diameter calliper
- Finish: black anodized
- Rotor: Centerline
- Pad: steel-backed metal sintered
- Fluid: Dot 5.1
- Mount: ambidextrous
- Adjustment: tool-free reach adjust, contact point adjust, banjo adjust
- Special features: tool-free reach adjust, contact point adjust, piggyback reservoir, MatchMaker™ X compatible, bleeding edge™, heat shield
- Technology highlight(s): Swinglink™, lever pivot bearings, Bleeding Edge™, heat shield
- Material: forged aluminium
- Pad / holder: top-loading
- System: open system
- Rotor sizes: 160, 170, 180, 200mm
- Bend zone™: yes
- Ambidextrous: yes
- Stainless hardware: yes
- All-new code design based on guide architecture, designed specifically to handle heavy-duty demands
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.