SRAM Code RSC Disc Brakes
- ShowProduct Information Powerful braking for when you really need to haul on the anchors. The SRAM Code RSC hydraulic disc b... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Powerful braking for when you really need to haul on the anchors. The SRAM Code RSC hydraulic disc brakes deliver heavy-duty stopping power and are ideal for hard-charging downhill racers and mountain bikers who push the limits of what’s possible on a bike.
Purpose built for high-performance, heavy-duty applications the all-new Code is based on tried and tested technology first developed for the Guide brakes. With larger pistons and a bigger fluid reservoir the Code brakes deliver massive power, predictable modulation and incredible heat management so you can ride the longest, burliest descents with confidence.
The Code RSC features a SwingLink™ lever that reduces the slack when you pull the lever, by pushing the pads towards the rotor with less lever throw. A new cam system ensures that you still get great modulation for precise braking control. You can adjust both the reach and the throw of the lever with the tool free reach adjuster and pad contact point adjuster.
Upgrade your stopping power with the Code R disc brakes.
- Powerful braking control for heavy-duty riding
- Guide architecture for tried and tested modulation and consistency
- SwingLink™ lever for more positive pad engagement
- Tool free reach and bite point adjustment for the perfect set up
- WEIGHT: 443g
- LEVER MATERIAL: Alloy
- CALLIPER DESIGN: 4-piston, dual diameter calliper
- FINISH: Black anodized
- PAD: Steel-backed metal sintered
- FLUID: DOT 5.1
- MOUNT: Ambidextrous
- ADJUSTMENT: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Contact Point Adjust, Banjo Adjust
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Contact Point Adjust, Piggyback Reservoir, MatchMaker™ X compatible, Bleeding Edge™, Heat Shield
- TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHTS: SwingLink™,Lever Pivot Bearings, Bleeding Edge™, Heat Shield
- MATERIAL: Forged aluminium
- PAD / HOLDER: Top-loading
- SYSTEM: OPEN SYSTEM
- ROTOR SIZES: 160, 170, 180, 200mm
- BEND ZONE™: YES
- AMBIDEXTROUS: YES
- STAINLESS HARDWARE: YES
- OTHER: All-new Code design based on Guide architecture, Designed specifically to handle heavy-duty demands
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
You may also like...
Finance provider options available