SRAM Code RSC Front and Rear Disc Brakeset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Disc brakes See the latest products
View SRAM Force22 Shift/Hydraulic Disc Brake11-Speed Rear Shift Front Brake With Direct Mount HardwareNow £311.00
New in Disc brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The impeccable combination of power, modulation and consistency introduced in the SRAM Guide brake s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The impeccable combination of power, modulation and consistency introduced in the SRAM Guide brake series, which was developed for trail and enduro applications, has made converts of some of the world’s best downhill racers. But there’s an increasing need for more power and more control, as the definition of “possible” continues to change. The all-new Code brake is purpose built for high-performance, heavy-duty applications. Based on Guide architecture, Code’s fluid reservoir and pistons are bigger. The new Code is designed to deliver massive power, predictable modulation and incredible heat management for braking control on the longest descents and under the burliest loads.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- All-new Code design based on Guide architecture
- Designed specifically to handle heavy-duty demands
- Hose length: 850mm (Front) | 1800mm (Rear)
- 200/180 Post Mounts included
- No rotors included
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.