SRAM DUB Pressfit MTB Bottom Bracket
- ShowProduct Information SINGULAR FOCUS. BETTER SOLUTION.The new SRAM DUB™ bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect you... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Bottom Brackets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard.
- Significantly lighter than PFGXP system
- Easier installation by allowing you to press the bearing cups into the frame
- Easy installation
- Two fully sealed cartridge bearings
- ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details.
- BB-frame interface: Press Fit (MTB: 89/92mm)
- Crank-BB interface: DUB
- Bearing type: Standard
- Spindle diameter: DUB
- Spindle length: n/a
- Chain line: n/a
- Support E-type FD: n/a
- Cup material: Steel
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
SRAM DUB Pressfit MTB Bottom Bracket Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Replaced original bottom bracket on my fat bike with this product,wasn’t that impressed with the plastic cup inserts, cracked trying to refit them , had to use original cups which are a better plastic,bike is back on the trails creak free
Replaced original bottom bracket on my fat bike with this product,wasn’t that impressed with the plastic cup inserts, cracked trying to refit them , had to use original cups which are a better plastic,bike is back on the trails creak freeClose review
Bottom Brackets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.