SRAM Force CX1 X-Sync Chainring
- ShowProduct Information One Less Barrier to 'crossSRAM Force CX1 simplifies cyclocross to its essence - rider and machine wo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionOne Less Barrier to 'cross
SRAM Force CX1 simplifies cyclocross to its essence - rider and machine working smoothly and seamlessly, no matter the conditions, against the course and against the competition.
It's Good to be Single Again; Blending the best of SRAM's revolutionary XX1 mountain bike drivetrain and SRAM road technologies, the SRAM Force CX1 is an 11-speed complete drivetrain that is lighter, simpler, tougher, and cleaner while offering optimal gear selection for cyclocross. Superior chain management and no more chain slap. SRAM Force CX1 offers smooth shifting no matter the conditions or terrain. CX1 is the only true 1X cyclocross system.
- SRAM X-SYNC™ 1X chainrings give the highest level of performance and durability.
- The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall and square tooth design engages the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth.
- SRAM X-SYNC™ wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology gives maximum chain control, crucial in 'cross.
- The sharp and narrow tooth profile as well as rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain.
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers.
- Designed in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X drivetrain.
- CX1 X-SYNC ™ chainrings are compatible with Quarq brand power meters
- 46T (98g), 44T (85g), 42T (75g), 40T (73g), 38T (68g)
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.