SRAM Force22 Crank Set GXP
- ShowProduct Information The new SRAM Force 22 crankset delivers an upgrade in performance by utilizing unidirectional carbon... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cranks & Chainsets Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The new SRAM Force 22 crankset delivers an upgrade in performance by utilizing unidirectional carbon in the crank arm matched to a forged alloy spider. And, like RED, the hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fibre to further improve stiffness and shed weight.
The stunning X Glide R chainrings are optimized for use with the YAW Technology in the front derailleur, delivering seamless, flawless performance. It comes in full-size and compact ratios and in multiple crank arm lengths.
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fibre while presenting a sleek appearance.
- Stiffer X GlideR chainrings feature thicker construction, advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw Front Derailleur.
- New 165mm arm length option.
GXP Cups Not Included
- Arm Material: Carbon/ Machined Alloy
- Chainring Material: Machined Alloy
- Weight: 714.8g (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included)
- Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Yaw Front Derailleurs, SRAM RED 22 & PC1170 chains
- Technology Highlight(s): XGlideR
The chainrings are designed for an optimized shifting performance with the Yaw front derailleur. The stiffer rings (5mm 7075-T6 aluminum CNC-machined) feature upshift rivets with an advanced design adopted from SRAM XX. CNC machining allows for precision control of each tooth shape, ramp, and nearly every shifting feature of the chainring. Chainrings, chain, and front derailleur are designed as a single integrated system for optimized performance.
Arm Material :
- Carbon/ Machined Alloy
- Machined Alloy
- 714.8g (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included)
- SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Yaw Front Derailleurs, SRAM RED 22 & PC1170 chains
There are currently no customer reviews
Cranks & Chainsets Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.