SRAM Force22 Rear Derailleur Short Cage 11 Speed
- ShowProduct Information Adopting all the technologies that give the fastest, quietest shifting available, the new SRAM Force... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionAdopting all the technologies that give the fastest, quietest shifting available, the new SRAM Force 22 Rear Derailleur has been designed with our Exact Actuation technology for precise, efficient shifting throughout the extended gear range. We have given and even refining tooth geometry of the jockey wheel. The result is that the chain that runs smoother and quieter than ever before. With all the additional technologies we’ve managed to keep the weight the same, at well under 200 grams.
- Exact Actuation shifting gives fast, accurate shifts.
- More clearance with 28t cassettes thanks to a longer B-knuckle.
- New silent shifting with optimized Aeroglide Pulleys.
- New spring-fixed barrel adjuster.
- New chain pulley cage adds precise chain management.
- WiFLi option
- Carbon Outer cage, Aluminum Inner cage, Magnesium Inner link
- SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Rear Shift/Brake levers
- AeroGlide Pulleys, Exact Actuation
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.