SRAM GX Eagle 126 Link 12 Speed Chain with PowerLock and Flowlink
- ShowProduct Information The GX Eagle™ chain is designed with SRAM’s Eagle™ geometry, the GX Eagle™ chain features solid pin ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Chains Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Only Eagle™ is a complete system-engineered drivetrain designed, tested and proven to deliver the lightest, highest-performing, most durable system for all riders on any trail.
- Eagle™ technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents.
- Compatible with all levels of Eagle drivetrain systems
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered and is produced with new manufacturing technology.
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOW LINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
- Speed (CN): 12s
- Chain length (links): 126 links
- Colour - Outer link: Silver
- Colour - Inner link: Black
- Chain connector: PowerLock
- Inner link finish: Black Oxide
- Outer link finish: Nickel
- Chain qty/packaging: 1 Chain
- Pin variant: Solid Pin
- Pin treatment: Chrome Hardened
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.